What could ‘a renewably powered world, full of safe and healthy things: economically, equitably, ecologically, and elegantly enjoyed’ look like?
REBEARTH’s humble suggestion is:
- A world where businesses increase morale, worker health, environmental regeneration and
- A world where children’s toys are fun, engaging, profitable and release nutrients when chewed.
- A world where incentive systems reward innovation, innovators, and encourages dissemination of their output.
- A world where factories are inspiring, healthy places to work, and make their owners higher profits because of this.
- A world where transportation is fast, silent, clean, profitable and
- A world of diverse thought and opinions and a shared human direction.
- A world where abundant, healthy food is grown and doing so regenerates the land on which it is grown.
- A world where buildings produce more clean air, energy, biodiversity, food than they use and are more profitable to build and maintain.
- A world of radical sharing and healthy competition.
- A world where sewage treatment creates oxygen, beauty, biodiversity and keeps water tables clean.
- A world where the human footprint is a positive, prosperous, and regenerative force.
- A world where simply living one’s life increases health, enjoyment, and prosperity—for EVERYONE.
In a nutshell…
A world where simply living one’s life increases health, enjoyment, and prosperity—for EVERYONE.